REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP JESSIE] Username Style On Sideboxes Plugin
Maybe someone can help me with this. Id like to get the username style to show on the sideboxes plugin. Anyone know how to do this? I thought that the plugin uses the portal but i might be incorrect. The username style will show on the portal but not the plugin. Jessie if you get this please let me know. Thanks Smile
[Image: logo.png]
Hmm good one, sideboxes looks much better since I last saw them, have you added some padding?

Im not 100% sure on this, but in the sidebox the usernames are wrapped around the span style "smalltext", I could be wrong but I think this could be overwriting the username styles.
I dont use the plugin so I cant exactly test it properly, but ill try my theory in firebug and let you know what happens.

Hmm I dont think im right, but try looking in the sidebox templates and removing the span class.
Its worth a try.

If that doesnt work, then im not sure. Lets see if Labrocca knows.
(Sep 20, 2011, 08:44 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Hmm good one, sideboxes looks much better since I last saw them, have you added some padding?

Im not 100% sure on this, but in the sidebox the usernames are wrapped around the span style "smalltext", I could be wrong but I think this could be overwriting the username styles.
I dont use the plugin so I cant exactly test it properly, but ill try my theory in firebug and let you know what happens.

Hmm I dont think im right, but try looking in the sidebox templates and removing the span class.
Its worth a try.

Thanks Bleepy for your efforts... Smile
They do use the portal templates:
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-3658-p...l#pid31241
Well then i don't get why the username style is not showing.
(Sep 20, 2011, 08:44 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Hmm good one, sideboxes looks much better since I last saw them, have you added some padding?

Its worth a try.

Ive tried removing the span class and it just made text larger.
Yer thats what happened with me. I think this is a question for Omni
Hope he shows up soon with an answer... Thanks Jessie Wink
He should make a plugin that allows us to flag posts for and admin to check etc so he knows exactly when we need his help.
Because the chances are he wont read every post thats made on the forum (I could be wrong)

Maybe just give him a PM with a link to the thread.
(Sep 20, 2011, 12:14 AM)HaX420 Wrote: Maybe someone can help me with this. Id like to get the username style to show on the sideboxes plugin. Anyone know how to do this? I thought that the plugin uses the portal but i might be incorrect. The username style will show on the portal but not the plugin. Jessie if you get this please let me know. Thanks Smile

Is the styling showing on portal lastposts block? Because it isn't on my portal. I think the reason is because styling on that portal block uses {$lastposterlink} instead of {$lastpost_profilelink}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Username styles? ProxRock. 24 20,245 Jul 18, 2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: megamasha
Exclamation bans.php Plugin? Salsut 14 8,910 Jul 03, 2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  mytab plugin does not function on my theme bushido 1 1,498 Jul 04, 2016, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Prince Tony
  Really need a plugin that blocks proxys getxoan 0 1,184 Nov 10, 2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: getxoan
  proxy blocking plugin mybb 1.8x omfgomfg 1 1,818 Jul 06, 2015, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Nisva