REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6 myshoutbox Notification Bot addon
Greetings mybb users, I've currently been working on an addon to Pirata Nervo's myshoutbox plugin which involves a bot notifying the users when someone posts a new thread or replies to a thread.

[Screenshots]
[Image: BotBox.png]

[Demo]
http://www.LegitCoders.com

[Features]
-Alerts users when someone posts a new post (See Screenshot)
-Allows Administrators to Speak using the Bot as well
-Has link to user's profile and the post
-Secure, (No DB Vulnerability)

[Download]
WilsonTheBot v2

Enjoy!

-Cheers
Good job man
Indeed, with help from another user Version 3 should be released soon! Big Grin

-Cheers
hmmm, its fine plugin, but the download link is DEAD, can you make another one please ? Big Grin
[Image: 17607269.png]
Yea links dead.
I took the Download down because after readvising my code i noticed that i wasn't calling the mybb database, I just entered my SQL database's credentials in manually so Im fixing that as well as Uploading more features... Currently added:

-30% of brain (Trying to make him be able to respond to users and have a conversation)
-Greeting to New Registrations (Every time a new member registeres it Posts a Greeting welcoming them to the forum, check out the demo page if you want an example )

So the next release will be v3 and will have tons more features and compatibility on all forums

-Cheers
I think its a great idea, but the AI response?
Be honest, that could just be a waste of time, but a great idea either way.
Haha, you are probably right... Building a brain into him is harder than I thought, and is proving to be even more difficult than anticipated... So I may throw that Idea out the window... but the others features are coming along nicely Big Grin

-Cheers
invalid or Deleted File, can anyone update this one please Sad
file deleted. plz re up