REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheUb3rs.net | Very Nice Design | Very friendly members
Hello, MyBBCentral I need need some reviews on this site it is a nice design on it and its getting better and better everydayBig Grin
Its a MyBB Forum OF COURSESmile

Link: http://theub3rs.net/index.php

Please tell me what you guys thinkBig Grin

Looking for staff to btwTongue
Sorry but just because of the domain and name of the forum I dont like it.
Forum is down....

Bleepy, why do you have such hatred for HF?
The site is still down, or i would gladly give you a review. I dislike the domain name though. That's basically the only review I can give. lol
Its not that, its the fact that he copied them.
i agree it is Very friendly members
Nice site!

Extremely friendly members.
Yeah, all 2 of them are so friendly hahahaha.
Lol he created 2 new accs to post and this site has been taken down by DMCA courtesy of ubers.org
Ok i am remaking the site again because the hosting company got suspended so im doing it again and if anyone wanna help me remake it that would be awesome and if you wanna get paid for helping me that would also be fine toSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion City || Discussion Forum || Contests || Giveaways || Friendly Staff ibz 11 5,269 Nov 07, 2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: ibz
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,927 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,220 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 672 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 2,188 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Top ramen