REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Free MyBB Theme] eXcite by AdminPeak
[Image: logo.png]

Description:
eXcite is a clean, professional style theme that is aimed to be easy on the eyes and perfect for any community.

Support:
Support for eXcite or any other themes provided by AdminPeak is completely free.
I am happy to offer support within this thread or you can send me a message.

Another option for support is by sending sending me an email.
Email: webmaster[at]karoshio.net - Replace the [at] with @

Lastly you can go to to http://adminpeak.com and send a private message to myself(Karoshio).

All support messages will be replied to within 24 hours.

Terms and Conditions
By downloading eXcite you agree to the following terms and conditions.
-You will not remove the text and links in the footer that relate to 'Dillon B.', 'Alex C.' or 'AdminPeak'.
-You will not redistribute this theme without direct permission from myself.
-You will not in any way claim this theme as your own.
-You are free to modify all parts of the theme for your own use as long as the links and names in the footer are not removed.

Preview: http://adminpeak.com/themes/excite/preview.png
Download: http://adminpeak.com/themes/excite/excite.zip
Big Grin HELLO!!!!
Alex did it really take 2 people to make this theme?
I'm Dillon, not Alex.

It wasn't exactly like it took two people to make it. Alex originally worked on this theme but left a lot of things behind from old plugins, his own community and a bunch of other things. I gained full rights to it previously and I went through it all and hopefully I removed everything relating to plugins and his forum and I touched up a lot of minor things and re styled some of the CSS in a more modern way.

So that is the reason why credit is given to both me and him.
Thanks for the release!
(Dec 27, 2011, 04:21 PM)karoshio Wrote: I'm Dillon, not Alex.

It wasn't exactly like it took two people to make it. Alex originally worked on this theme but left a lot of things behind from old plugins, his own community and a bunch of other things. I gained full rights to it previously and I went through it all and hopefully I removed everything relating to plugins and his forum and I touched up a lot of minor things and re styled some of the CSS in a more modern way.

So that is the reason why credit is given to both me and him.

Oh my bad. Thought you was Alex. Well thanks for the info.
Looks great, I shall be using this.
Thank you I will take a look at this I like the clean themes
Thanks for this theme bro :)
Thanks bud! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 6 2,165 Oct 26, 2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Desy83
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 2 853 Oct 11, 2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  Fancy Black - Best Black Mybb Theme kiranchandra 20 8,409 Sep 25, 2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: emmybxt
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,216 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Go Dark Mobile Friendly - Premium MyBB Theme WallBB 1 637 Aug 10, 2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: tertip