REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CreativeModderz.com [Rate Us]
Hi andreeu the admin ...please any feed bak on my site n what I can do to make it better.
ha u see I have mytabbsbut I'm having issues if ur willing to help with it please quote me or message me onskype zFakieHDz

Rate the site n well yeah register if u want lol (u should)
I also need staff members

CreativeModderz.com
your site is ok the only thing i would change is the donation box
(Dec 31, 2011, 11:21 AM)xidube Wrote: your site is ok the only thing i would change is the donation box

Whats wrong with the donation box should i remove it or are you talking about how it shows up in every single thread making people think that im forcing them to donate >.<..

Lol do you know how to work the tabs im having issues with them i want to press the tab and have the category show along with the forum threads...
see when you press a tab all you see is the name of a category but then you click on it and bamm it shows the threads and forum post ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dropic.net - Drag and drop image sharing [Rate/hate] i3urn 1 815 Nov 09, 2011, 10:34 AM
Last Post: mohdows
  Rate the forum please :) Damdomy 3 1,617 Aug 14, 2011, 12:07 AM
Last Post: MyBB Freak
  Rate 1 to 5 RiChZ 1 849 Oct 17, 2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: AppleDeveloper
  [Rate][Review] Pixel Meter [Friendly, Great Community] Th3SiNz 3 1,586 Aug 26, 2010, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Th3SiNz
  My 2 sites with integrated Mybb forums - please rate deakphreak 0 845 Jul 28, 2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post: deakphreak