REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Original Download Link?
So I kind of screwed up my theme by trying to add a navigation system instead of the little buttons such as upgrade and whatnot and i don't know how to fix it so if anyone can give me a spare copy.
It's available at MyBB main website...

http://www.mybb.com/
(Jan 13, 2012, 07:08 PM)Unleashed Wrote: It's available at MyBB main website...

http://www.mybb.com/

A link to the theme alone?
You can take the theme out of the MyBB install
just press create new theme in the themes menu, that creates the standard mybb theme.
But if your templates are messed then just revert them to the original but clicking the dropdown for that specific template.
Well now how do I get all my plugins on this new theme?
(Jan 13, 2012, 08:16 PM)Shark Wrote: Well now how do I get all my plugins on this new theme?

Plugins modify the template, so if you add a new theme after adding a plugin, it won't come with the plugins editing in the templates anyway, you either have to understand the plugins to do it manually or reset/re-enable your plugins to do so.
(Jan 13, 2012, 09:00 PM)Unleashed Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2012, 08:16 PM)Shark Wrote: Well now how do I get all my plugins on this new theme?

Plugins modify the template, so if you add a new theme after adding a plugin, it won't come with the plugins editing in the templates anyway, you either have to understand the plugins to do it manually or reset/re-enable your plugins to do so.

Can you elaborate please?
A plugin like myawards which adds a variable like $awards to templates when it's enabled, will not be seen in newly added templates. Any changes in the templates MADE by the plugin will not be seen.
(Jan 13, 2012, 09:07 PM)Unleashed Wrote: A plugin like myawards which adds a variable like $awards to templates when it's enabled, will not be seen in newly added templates. Any changes in the templates MADE by the plugin will not be seen.

Well I tried disabling and re-enabling but no prevail.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need to buy or separate threads like this link juno_okyo 0 568 May 11, 2017, 06:28 AM
Last Post: juno_okyo
  I can't download anything? SomeAsianDude 6 3,207 Sep 03, 2014, 06:10 AM
Last Post: soumikr
  Why can't I download? shartwell 5 2,409 Feb 03, 2014, 08:40 AM
Last Post: linkz
  Unable to download xBloodshed 2 1,327 Nov 17, 2013, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Gherlil
  Can't download MyAwards MasterDemo 9 3,042 Jul 16, 2013, 01:46 PM
Last Post: WallBB