REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't find my donation page.
I activated the donation page plugin and off course have uploaded it to .inc/plugins but when I go on mysite.net/donate.php it gives me this error.

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Can anyone please help me?
I would appreciate your help.
Which plugin did u download?
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-5866.html

which was posted by Zash and my forum version is 1.6.5
If you activated the plugin and moved donate.php to the root directory as mentioned then the donation page should be:

Code:
www.yourforum.com/donate.php

You most likely didn't upload donate.php...
(Jan 22, 2012, 11:30 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: If you activated the plugin and moved donate.php to the root directory as mentioned then the donation page should be:

Code:
www.yourforum.com/donate.php

You most likely didn't upload donate.php...

That's the link I went on and it gave me an error.

I did upload and activate the plugin.

My donationpage.php is in .inc/plugins and my donate.php file is in public_html.

Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
Yes, you didn't upload donate.php. You mention uploading the plugin php file, but not the donate.php file itself which is included in the download... It should be a 3KB file, and if you read the README, it's mentioned in the first instruction:
Quote:Instructions:

1) Upload donate.php to your root MyBB directory and donationpage.php to your /inc/plugins/ directory.
By the root directory do you mean /public_html?
inside of public_html is the root directory, root means this directory "www.website.com/"
(Jan 23, 2012, 12:25 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: inside of public_html is the root directory, root means this directory "www.website.com/"

Oh OK and I did upload it to the root directory.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB change index page? Yoshistr 7 4,191 Aug 21, 2017, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Frances
  [Tutorial]Add page to mybb Angel 12 7,825 May 01, 2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: actavis
  What donation system can I use? MyBB 1.8 Gh0st 2 1,825 Feb 18, 2016, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Barrickz
  How do you find out where this is located? Gh0st 0 899 Feb 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Gh0st
Exclamation Adding fields to registration page not working tjroughrider 3 2,857 Mar 03, 2015, 04:02 PM
Last Post: tjroughrider