REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codingbay.net | Coding Forums | Need Staff
Hello,

I just made my forum its called http://www.codingbay.net and it is all about coding and theres plenty of more forums to browse into

And we need staff so please join the forum and PM Fishy to request for staffBig Grin

And please join my community and we give out some cool stuff for free to!
Join please: http://codingbay.net/member.php?action=r...referrer=1

ThanksSmile
With all respect... A coding forum with monetizing, sports, media/music/movies, gaming, graphics and marketplace section?

And with 6 members so far who do you need to meet the requirements for the staffing tasks there? Currently you already have more than 2/3 of the members which are staff and admin if you include yourself, which doesn't make sense. That's ambiguous.
(Jan 22, 2012, 11:36 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: With all respect... A coding forum with monetizing, sports, media/music/movies, gaming, graphics and marketplace section?

And with 6 members so far who do you need to meet the requirements for the staffing tasks there? Currently you already have more than 2/3 of the members which are staff and admin if you include yourself, which doesn't make sense. That's ambiguous.
Yea i know im going to get rid of some staff today and thanks for some feedbackSmile

Now theirs 150 members.. Smile Its growing really fast.. but not as many post and stuff.. and Some forums should be taken out.. Like the Gaming section..
Cool site Big Grin
Forum down.
Ok CB is back up and better then ever! check it out codingbay.net
GL wit that site look really cool
I think the template is powerful and site could do very well
What makes you think the template is powerful?

Regards, HaX420
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baja's Lab | Technology Forums DrBaja 0 106 Oct 11, 2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 4 1,575 Jul 03, 2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,676 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  OG USERS - Market and Discussion Forums OGUSERS 0 778 May 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: OGUSERS
  eWhore.Pro - eWhoring & Monetizing forums!! Darkwin 9 6,176 Dec 14, 2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: artmuz65