REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium Retro Mybb Theme [v1.0]
I am done with my first mybb theme RETRO
It is based on a wordpress theme I found on themeforest but I did all the coding.

[Image: NQC1d.png]

Retro is a cool looking and easy on the eyes theme.
Price: 5$
Version: 1.0
Demo: http://miscforums.org

[Image: vgoQy.png]

You may ask why buy this theme now?

Well because it looks great and you will also receive all future updates versions, which will cost more, for free.
Although there are a lot of things on the to do list now, most of them if not all will be fixed in the next update which will be after a couple of hours from now and the new version will cost 10$ so if you buy now you will get the update for free.

How to buy?
Send me a pm asking for the theme, I will then reply with details on how to buy.
payments are made through paypal.
Click pm .
Sexy theme.

Grats on that Big Grin
WTF LOL. DONT BUY. Scammer. This theme has already been created AND released on the official mybb website. What were you thinking bro?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/just-talk
Wow nice scam bro
Existing theme
This theme is free lol.
/facepalm
thanks its awesom
This theme is FREE and I have a problem with paying for themes when I paid for a premium membership here. I know that is not alot to pay what you are asking but you did not create this theme to begin with. Please warn this member.
Guys, I think he's not talking about the just talk theme. Try to register on his site then go to user cp so you can change themes. I have tried retro theme but it has problems ATM.
good......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 2 703 Oct 11, 2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  Fancy Black - Best Black Mybb Theme kiranchandra 20 7,888 Sep 25, 2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: emmybxt
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,030 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 5 1,961 Aug 10, 2017, 07:24 AM
  Go Dark Mobile Friendly - Premium MyBB Theme WallBB 1 555 Aug 10, 2017, 07:21 AM