REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can't think of a good type of forum to make
Question 
Hey guys, I want to make a new forum, and I'm going to be purchasing a private theme and stuff, but I cannot think of a type of forum that is not overused (you get what I mean) yet will still attract lots of traffic. I'm mainly into gaming and programing so I kinda wanna make it have to do with that but they are used a lot so I need ideas :S If any of you have ideas please post them below!
A news forum would be nice,

I haven't seen many mybb forums based on world news

~Hostpro
(Mar 16, 2012, 05:54 PM)hostpro Wrote: A news forum would be nice,

I haven't seen many mybb forums based on world news

~Hostpro

Thats not a bad idea Smile Keep them coming guys!
Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/
(Mar 17, 2012, 12:10 PM)Darkwin Wrote: Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/

Do you feel there are too many programming forums?
(Mar 17, 2012, 12:10 PM)Darkwin Wrote: Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/

Whats wrong with making another gaming forum?

(Mar 18, 2012, 07:40 AM)tronik Wrote:

Whats wrong with making another gaming forum?

They have been made like thousands of times Tongue
Do you guys think http://modderforums.net/index.php has any potential? I made it a while ago but then forgot about it.
Graphic Design is always a good sell....
If you want to share your success stories then go with some unique niche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make a good academic essay from top essay writing service? Jodirhanna 1 1,179 Aug 21, 2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Frances
  How to Make Money from Forums[New 2015][10 Methods] WallBB 4 3,661 Aug 04, 2015, 02:04 AM
Last Post: williamjohn
  How to make private sub-forums automatically zarzarkel 1 1,266 Sep 25, 2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: DavidaWinslow
  Good Domain? Reborn 23 5,419 Apr 19, 2014, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PropGamer
  Here We Make Your Dreams True hazelbender 0 1,044 Jan 02, 2013, 07:11 AM
Last Post: hazelbender