REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Backdoor
With all the people deleting their own admin accounts or having been hacked and no way to recover admin I thought to make this.

Mod Name: Mybb Backdoor
Mod Author: Jesse Labrocca
Mod Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Mod Version: 1.0
Mod Mybb Compatibility: 1.2x
Mod File Edits: None
Mod File Uploads: 1
Mod Description: This is not actually a Plugin. It's a script that allows you to admin any member in case of a lockout or deletion of your account. It's a backdoor script. It could be used in case of a hack attempt as well.

Installation

1. Rename the backdoor.php script to something else with the php extension. Like ayetjca3asd.php

2. Edit the file and add your own password (entry is near the top). Make sure to remember both the password and file name.

3. Upload the file to your root directory of the mybb install. Script will not work in subdirectories.

Usage

1. Create a new user or you can use an existing user if you know the account login details.

2. Go to the URL and use the username, filename and password you created.

http://www.domain.com/mybb/FILENAME.php?...d=PASSWORD

3. Now that account should be admin and have permissions to make changes. Unfortunately unless you are SuperAdmin in the config you won't be able to edit that user. You can via FTP though change that in the inc/config.php file manually.

Thank you.
This sounds to be a very useful mod.
Great mod Labrocca.
I will be using this one for sure.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
Thanks a lot . I am going to test it in my site
regards
Roy
while running the script ,I got the following message.
The options are set like this already

MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditsettings, caneditann, caneditforums, canmodposts, caneditsmilies, caneditpicons, caneditthemes, canedittemps, caneditusers, caneditpfields, caneditugroups, caneditaperms, caneditutitles, caneditattach, canedithelp, caneditlangs, canrunmaint, canrundbtools) VALUES ('1', '', '', '1', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes')

please suggest
Oops...I made an error. I will fix it tomorrow.
Will I get my admin back? I have tried all other methods I found in all forums. You are my last hope.
All the fields in database which i read as releveant is ok in phpmyadmin.(As far as I can understand) But still my admincp is not reachable.
With regards and hope
Please don't forget to fix the script.
Thanks
Sorry sir been a busy day. Will get this done for you.
labrocca Wrote:Sorry sir been a busy day. Will get this done for you.

No problem Sir. Will wait.
Thanks for the consideration

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Default Message labrocca 27 21,190 Feb 11, 2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: crazy4cs
  [Release] Online 24 (a whos online past 24 hours for index page) labrocca 58 42,469 Feb 05, 2009, 06:41 AM
Last Post: fardly83