REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
The Profiters - Free Advertising / Monetizing / Marketing / Webmaster
[Image: YVIA5.png]

Intro
The Profiters is a community aimed at online marketing and monetizing. However we do have an off-topic zone which can interest all members.

Current Statistics
"Our members have made a total of 26,251 posts in 3,681 threads.
We currently have 2,680 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Antony
The most users online at one time was 595 on 05-19-2012 at 06:42 PM"

Additional
I am constantly updating the forum and the features within it. Everyday I try to make the forum more unique and stand out from all the other forums out there.

Main Features
Main features of the forum:
  • Click Exchange
  • Free Advertising
  • Monetizing Section
  • Marketing Section
  • Off topic zone to chill out
  • Webmaster Section
  • MyBB Plugins

Link
Forum Link: http://theprofiters.com/

If you do decide to register then feel free to use the username 'Hostpro' as referral.

I hope you like my forum and what it has to offer, all feedback is greatly appreciated as it all helps.

Regards,

~Hostpro
i like the themeSmile
+1 Loving the new theme, given me some more insperation for my next theme Tongue
Tabs should merge into the category headers.
Theres a little image trim that looks a bit odd: http://prntscr.com/9jjde
(May 22, 2012, 07:00 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: +1 Loving the new theme, given me some more insperation for my next theme Tongue
Tabs should merge into the category headers.
Theres a little image trim that looks a bit odd: http://prntscr.com/9jjde

Glad you like it.

It's a custom theme by Envira, he's amazing at themes Smile

I have added padding etc to the tabs now,

~Hostpro
Looks like a great site I love the theme.
Very childish Staff, wasnt even 2 days registered and some of their Butthurt Staff Members -5 repped me for no reason, when i didnt even violated their Rules.
(Jun 02, 2012, 04:06 PM)Ixam Wrote: Very childish Staff, wasnt even 2 days registered and some of their Butthurt Staff Members -5 repped me for no reason, when i didnt even violated their Rules.

Feel free to make a thread in the private section where users can only see their own threads and I can decide if the reason is valid or not.

If not please stop moaning Smile

~Hostpro
sweet forums, looking very [email protected]
Theme

I like the theme especially the "choose color" feature you have on the site. I like the colors but the theme is way too bright and you can't expect people to be online for a very long time because white color hurts yours eyes. I also find the social networking annoying because it drives away some peoples attention, it can be hard to click on it because it's constantly moving and it would be better if it's stable so people can see it and click it easily. I like the profile preview in a thread. I love the userbars.

Overall: 4/5

Activity/Content

HQ posts and a lot of activity but under each tab there's at least one forum that has been inactive for more than 3 days which is not good. You have around 200 members active out of 1,888 thousand members, not good but still OK. I can see 4 banned members as well which is not pretty good. Just a small request, while making a tutorial please post the codes in a quote or something so it's easier to notice and to follow.

Overview: 3/5

Overall

Nice site and I give it a 7/10.
Just updated the thread with more recent info.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,679 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  Pixl | MyBB & Webmaster Promotion/Resources/Discussion actavis 0 358 May 01, 2017, 02:36 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,870 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  eWhore.Pro - eWhoring & Monetizing forums!! Darkwin 9 6,178 Dec 14, 2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: artmuz65
  FREE Premium in September 2016 - NEW General Community Jiant 1 915 Nov 15, 2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Top ramen