REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P MyBB.com
Some sorta sad news, MyBB has been hacked and defaced and there database is going to be leaked.

They even took control over the domain itself.

Hope everything turns out ok.
Fairly sure by tomorrow it will be online and back to normal. A DB leak shouldn't hurt MyBB at all.
(May 30, 2012, 10:22 PM)labrocca Wrote: Fairly sure by tomorrow it will be online and back to normal. A DB leak shouldn't hurt MyBB at all.

Doesn't it have tons of accounts?
Anyways yeah hope everything turns out ok.
Wow, they could easily get this back up and even though there are millions of accounts, they've most likely got DB backups.
Yes and if you put the address in the bar you get this:

Wow... some people... nothing better to do with their looser lives. it has this behind it:

TARGETS
[MAIN TARGET] Operation AntiGov #OpAntiGov announced 5/18/12. Currently trending on twitter worldwide #UGNazi & #OpAntiGov
#CISPA Eliminate websites supporting #CISPA
UFC.com - Supports SOPA
Dana White's Information:
Code:
http://pastebin.com/D1zRYSYd
You asked for us to "do it again?" Here you go. Smile
Coach.com - Supports SOPA
Coachfactory.com - Supports SOPA
:/ very bad Sad
Makes me laugh though: Mybb.com has basically recovered and it was a perfect opportunity to upgrade servers and to decide to deploy a new mods site along with removing the ideas site (that wasn't really used to its full potential really)

Aventura
It recovered. Good news for us yes?
It's recovered now.
Makes me laugh how people seem to think because a database got leaked its the end of the world :3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Free MyBB Directory Listing Website | List You MyBB Forum Today for FOC craigprunty 2 3,320 Feb 15, 2014, 12:09 PM
Last Post: milksheikh
  [MyBB Fundraiser] Order an "I Love MyBB" Userbar! Zash 3 3,380 Mar 15, 2010, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Zash