REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geek-central | www.geek-central.org
The home for Gaming,Hacking,Graphics!

Big Grin

Check it out? Big Grin

http://www.geek-central.org
First, I really like the theme and the logo - your forum has a destinct feel. However, I did notice a number of spelling & grammar mistakes. The most noticable one is "GeekCentral - Were [sic] the geeks go!", but there are many instanced of mis-used commas and capitilization errors in the sub-forum descriptions (I can PM you if you're interested). Also, this occurred a number of times: [Image: Tuwe5.png]
(Jul 14, 2012, 06:38 PM)quinlan Wrote: First, I really like the theme and the logo - your forum has a destinct feel. However, I did notice a number of spelling & grammar mistakes. The most noticable one is "GeekCentral - Were [sic] the geeks go!", but there are many instanced of mis-used commas and capitilization errors in the sub-forum descriptions (I can PM you if you're interested). Also, this occurred a number of times: [Image: Tuwe5.png]

im looking for editing staff.
if you interestaid.
Haha Patrick

Do it yourself, nd I'll try fix the overlap glitch Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chatforums.org | Clean and Simple chatforums.org 18 5,448 Jun 20, 2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: GodFather
  [ForumJunkies.org] Community Forums iRocker 1 1,442 Feb 07, 2016, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Hackbb.org | Get a Free Usergroup! (PM ME) ChiefNacho 9 6,058 Aug 03, 2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: ChiefNacho
  FORUM FOR U - www.forumforu.net NomanProdhan 0 1,083 May 15, 2014, 01:01 AM
Last Post: NomanProdhan
Smile MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio envira 23 8,804 Mar 30, 2014, 09:01 AM
Last Post: saeed2060