REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no default theme at all
I have move to another host. Upload the dump file thru phpmyadmin and somehow I think I did it correctly. however, I got no theme at all.

I tried to set under Templates and Styles > themes > click the theme as default but I still got this look. what else did i miss?

[Image: nbbwhj.jpg]
Have you upload all files correctly?? There is a problem of style of default theme and so other themes had this problem
i uploaded all the files correctly and so are their permission settings. yet its still the problem. I reinstall everything and import the database back and theres still the problem. i can't see no error.log file in the root too. has anyone ever experienced this?
are all the Settings correct for the new server also another thing could be do you have SQL or SQLI on your new server because if it is setup for SQLi then you will have to change it.
After you moved to a new server, did you remember to transfer the theme you had?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 6 2,161 Oct 26, 2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Desy83
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 2 849 Oct 11, 2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,209 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Mybb Hacked Theme v2 (Preview) GetTheCode 6 5,516 Dec 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: artmuz65
  [1.8]Focus MyBB Theme - Clean and Elegent WallBB 13 7,073 Jul 17, 2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: WallBB