REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mystaff (salaries for staff via MYPS)
This adds salaries for staff. It could use some work but it's very good plugin to try out.

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">MyStaff.zip (Size: 5.36 KB / Downloads: 28)
Anybody knows how to use this?
I've activated the plugin and update the setting for this plugin (MyStaff Settings) but not sure if/where I need to set for amount of MYPS that the "staff" will earn
I haven't looked at it yet, but did you look under the Myps settings in Change? Lex usually did like to add onto that instead of creating its own area. If I get the chance tonight, I'll upload and install to check for myself. Big Grin
Try going to the staff page. site.com/staff.php

This plugin isn't really run automatically. Next version with 1.4 tasks I will add that.
OK, I have installed it, and it's pretty basic. Once activated, go into ACP -> Change and look for the setting for Mystaff Settings. You enter the group ids for those that you consider staff and choose the notification option. Then add /mystaff.php to your forum url to access. I think the rest is pretty easy to understand.

Also, an easy link to it would be adding the following into your header_welcomeblock_member_admin template after what is already there:

PHP Code:
&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/mystaff.php">MyStaff</a
labrocca Wrote:Try going to the staff page. site.com/staff.php

This plugin isn't really run automatically. Next version with 1.4 tasks I will add that.

Thanks Labrocca
I found it, and yes, it is not run automatically
seems that every month end Admin needs to do the payout

appreciate your effort to make it better in the future

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MYPS Mybet labrocca 21 15,105 May 04, 2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: hsnayd55
  Modded Download Section with MYPS labrocca 22 14,158 Mar 27, 2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: royal_earner12
  Myps for Arcade problem AN Adam 1 4,088 Jul 22, 2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: prizehubs
  MYPS Profile Shop labrocca 9 6,601 Apr 22, 2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post: scarface
  Minimum MYPS For View Attachment && PPV. labrocca 6 5,357 Aug 25, 2009, 01:25 PM
Last Post: D00MR4ZR