REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYPS Profile Shop
OLD TITLE: Give Users The Possibility To Change Their LoginName/Signature/Avatar/CustomTitle With MYPS

NEW TITLE: MYPS Profile Shop

I think the old title was very long. Profile Shop is just as suitable.

Enjoy. This one should be popular.

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">myps_name.zip (Size: 1.89 KB / Downloads: 47)
Oh yeah, I've been using this for awhile. Makes people post a bit if they want to put their URL in their siggie! bwahahahahaha
hehe..I have to take a peek at this as well and see what Lex did. To be honest I really didn't have time to really go over his work.
He was cranking these out like they were on an assembly line. LOL...Sure wish I knew what made him throw in the towel.
judel
you currently using this add-on right?
do we need to disable the features first before we apply the add-on or how?
wondering how the add-on takes control on the said features, specially when it is already enable to members
Yeah, I use this. From my experience, none of the changes will affect anyone unless they try to change one of the items after you've activated the plugin. For example if you put that it costs 5 points to change their avatar. No one will be affected by that until they attempt to change their current avatar. They will then be charged those 5 points. The same goes for the rest of the options.

You do not need to disable anything before activating this addon. It integrates pretty seamlessly. It even adds a little blurb below the sections to be changed to alert your members that they will be charged to change something.
Unfortunately this won't install for me:

Quote:MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'carpersweb_ccf.mybb_mybb_settings' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settings (`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('myps_ava','MYPS per AvatarChange','How Much MYPS For Changing Your Avatar?
Enter 0 to disable.','text','5','30','35')

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

The Tech guy at my forums has no access to his laptop as it has no working power cable but he said it was something to do with the table prefix repeating. (mybb_mybb_) when it shouldn't. In the PHP script mybb_ isn't included so I imagine it is TABLE_PREFIX. which doesn't repeat itself anywhere that I can tell. Anybody else have this problem and are there any solutions?
This was for 1.2x so it won't work on 1.4x.
Ahhh my bad lol
same mistake lol didn't read as its like 1:30 am no sleep lol - thanks for heads up boss
[Image: 23suqdz.jpg][Image: hty8nn.gif]2 OF THE BEST MYBB SITES

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MYPS Mybet labrocca 21 15,075 May 04, 2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: hsnayd55
  Modded Download Section with MYPS labrocca 22 14,131 Mar 27, 2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: royal_earner12
  Myps for Arcade problem AN Adam 1 4,086 Jul 22, 2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: prizehubs
  Minimum MYPS For View Attachment && PPV. labrocca 6 5,349 Aug 25, 2009, 01:25 PM
Last Post: D00MR4ZR
  MYPS Referrals labrocca 3 3,667 Sep 20, 2008, 08:42 PM
Last Post: labrocca