REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from HF for 2 months
[Image: csjhD.png]

Somebody gave away some MyBBCentral plugins on my forum and now I get banned.

Do you really expect me to read 4,000+ threads....

If nobody reports it and I don't read it there's no way I could of known it was there.
Thats a bit unfair. He should of contacted you first, would be alot easier.
The other week I found someone distributing a bunch of my themes online under his name.
Asked the guy to remove them and he did.
Any forums that had them were contacted and the themes were removed within a couple of days.
Didnt contact one host or send a single DMCA notice.

Also if its MyBBCentral Warez you should have been banned on MyBBCentral not Hack Forums, not that you should have been banned at all.
(Aug 23, 2012, 04:33 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Thats a bit unfair. He should of contacted you first, would be alot easier.
The other week I found someone distributing a bunch of my themes online under his name.
Asked the guy to remove them and he did.
Any forums that had them were contacted and the themes were removed within a couple of days.
Didnt contact one host or send a single DMCA notice.

Also if its MyBBCentral Warez you should have been banned on MyBBCentral not Hack Forums, not that you should have been banned at all.

Yeah, I totally get what you mean. Also it wasn't me leaking them and we don't support cracking / leaking etc.. but nobody reported it so I had no clue it was there because I don't go through all my threads lol.

I've deleted the thread now because I know about it now but I really don't know how he expects me to sort it out if I didn't even know it was going on...
That sucks
Usual reply... "Contact Form"
Good luck!
That, sucks hope you recover really soon.
It was your admin. You should have known.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my site would be banned URGENT HELP. indiansword 12 4,977 May 28, 2009, 02:41 AM
Last Post: labrocca
  Not show banned members on memberlist? Dennis 12 4,705 Oct 10, 2008, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Dennis